A unique rundown of the most powerful and influential private sector players in the region. In association with Experian Corpfin, Hill Dickinson and Roland Dransfield PR.
Several are newcomers to the list and were voted straight into the higher reaches of the rankings after making a significant contribution in the past 12 months to the region's property scene and showing enormous potential for 2011. But are there any changes at the very top? Read on to find out.
The judges for this year's Place 100:
- Paul Unger, editor, Place North West,
- Rita Waters, chief executive, Chester Renaissance
- Karen Hurst, development director, Central Salford urban regeneration
- Andrew Thomas, chief executive, Centre for Construction Innovation North West
- Mike Hollows, head of land and property for Greater Manchester, North West Development Agency
Among the criteria for inclusion, judges took into account performance during the year, quality of product, impact on the built environment, current activity levels, response to the market and asset size.