Gardiner & Theobald, Black & Veatch and Atkins are among more than a dozen consultants appointed to a four-year framework by Conwy County Council in North Wales.
The contractors will advise on all aspects of work carried out by the environment department of Conwy, which has a £12m annual budget. Work covered includes drainage, coastal defence, general engineering, waste collection and street maintenance.
The framework is also available for use by other local authorities in North Wales: Gwynedd, Anglesey, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham.
The full list of consultants appointed is as follows:
- Opus International Consultants UK, Wrexham
- Black & Veatch, Chester
- Gardiner & Theobald LLP, Manchester
- Mott MacDonald, Colwyn Bay
- Coastal Engineering UK, Wirral
- Scott Wilson, Leeds
- Malcolm Hughes Land Surveyors, Sale
- Grontmij, Wrexham
- Capita Symonds, Colwyn Bay
- Mouchel, St Asaph
- Atkins, St Asaph
- Franklin & Andrews, Colwyn Bay
- Martin Wright Associates, Chester
- Survey Operations, Skelmersdale
- Enviros Consulting, Cardiff