Orbit Developments has reported strong take-up from trade and industrial tenants at Aintree Business Park in north Liverpool.
New or expanding tenants at the 372,150 sq ft business park in the past year included:
- Eriks, electro mechanical service centre, straight 10-year lease on 9,360 sq ft
- Chadburn PT, aircraft manufacturer and supplier, 10-year lease with five-year break on 5,360 sq ft
- GSF CarParts, 10 year lease, with six-year break option on 4,000 sq ft
- Greenfox Solutions, double-glazing repair, five-year lease on 5,360 sq ft
- National Lighting, five-year lease with three-year break on 2,680 sq ft
- PH Jones, social housing repair subcontractor, five-year lease with three-year break on 4,000 sq ft
Another 27,500 sq ft of industrial space is currently in advanced discussions with three separate operators.
Dennis Dwyer, divisional director of Orbit Developments, said: "It's fair to say that the market has been tougher than in recent years but businesses are still out there looking for space if the property fits their specific requirements. We have continued the successes of previous years and secured lettings across the board with national and local operators, while also enabling continued growth for our existing tenants."
The development currently has business and trade counter units available to let ranging from 2,680 sq ft to 63,379 sq ft. There are also office accommodation suites available on site ranging from 100 sq ft to 6,000 sq ft.
Joint lettings agents are CBRE and Hitchcock Wright & Partners.