DBE Services, the procurement arm of the Anglican Diocese in the North West, has appointed a 16-strong main contractor framework for school construction work.
The firms appointed to the framework were:
- John Turner & Sons, Preston
- Clugston Construction, Leeds
- Walter Carefoot & Sons (Construction), Preston
- Wates Construction, Manchester
- Bramall Construction, Salford
- Kier Regional, Manchester
- Harry Fairclough (Construction), Warrington
- Hobson & Porter, Hull
- F Parkinson, Blackpool,
- Bardsley Construction, Dukinfield
- Morgan Ashurst, Salford
- G&J Seddon, Bolton
- Conlon Construction, Preston
- Allenbuild North West, Wigan
- Mansell Construction Services, Cheadle Hulme
- Thomas Armstrong (Construction), Maryport
Earlier this month 14 architectural firms were appointed for the design aspect of the framework.
No value or duration was given for the roster agreement.