Several contractors will deliver a £10m refurbishment programme to improve the homes of Denbighshire County Council's tenants.
The housing improvement framework will last until 2013 and include:
- Bramall Construction, Liverpool
- A Dever Construction, Llangwm, Corwen
- Watkin Jones Group, St Asaph
- White Building Services, Newton-le-Willows
- Integral UK, Bootle
- G Purchase Construction, Bloxwich, Walsall
- Kinetics Group, Liverpool
The work scheduled is part of the council's aim to make sure housing stock meets the Welsh Assembly's Housing Quality Standard.