A panel of the sector’s prominent architects, specialists in big data and NHS estates, and private healthcare developers are all taking part in this Place North West event next month.
This half-day conference, due to take place on Thursday 2 May at the Science & Industry Museum in Manchester, will showcase major projects in the sector across the North West, with a range of speakers discussing the pipeline for hospital and healthcare projects.
The role of healthcare in the region’s ever-changing city centres and high streets will also be examined, and a special panel will look at best practice and delivery for architectural design across the sector, including care homes, primary care, and leisure centres.
Nearly 150 delegates have already registered to attend; companies to book their place on the day so far include Indigo Planning, WSP, Day Architectural, Interserve Engineering Services, Pinsent Masons, Cundall, Turner & Townsend, and Hoare Lea.
The speakers are:
- Sheldon Walsh, director, AFL Architects
- Tom Renn, managing director, Manchester Science Partnerships
- Neil Murray, chief executive, Impact Data Metrics
- Sara McKee, founder and market innovation director, Evermore Wellbeing
- Patrick Lowther, head of investment, Assura
- Damian Utton, director, Pozzoni
- Peter Rowe, associate director, Turley
- Keith Hayes, framework director, Graham
- Mark Simpson, director, AA Projects
- Vicky Saunders, managing director, BTP Architects
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT.
The event is sponsored by AA Projects and Graham, and will consist of a mix of panels and presentations, beginning with breakfast from 8am and closing with lunch at 12pm.
Further sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, on 07803 988 112 or email@example.com