Jeanette Kehoe-Perkinson, a non-executive director of Liverpool Vision and Eldonian Group, has been appointed to the board of the Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership.
Liverpool-born Kehoe-Perkinson has worked for Ford Motor Company, food and financial services company Cargill, travel and leisure firm Priceline.com and drugs business Novartis.
More recently, she was interim HR director for Iceland Foods during its share sale process and she runs her own consultancy, Just For People.
Robert Hough, chairman of Liverpool LEP, said: "Jeanette is an outstanding addition to the LEP Board. She will bring special expertise to the LEP in the areas of marketing, change management and human resources. I am delighted she has accepted our invitation to join the LEP. Board Members are looking forward to working with her."
Kehoe-Perkinson commented: "The Liverpool City Region LEP has set itself a challenging agenda to drive job creation and sustainable economic growth across the region. As a native of Liverpool, with a home in the Liverpool City Region, I am excited by the opportunities identified for further growth and I am passionate about helping drive forward the transformation of our economy. I am also immensely proud to have been asked to contribute to the LEP's efforts and am looking forward to working with members of the LEP Board, its partners and stakeholders."
The other LEP board members are:
- Robert Hough, chairman Liverpool LEP and non-executive director of Peel Group
- Asif Hamid, the Contact Company, deputy chairman of Liverpool LEP
- Cllr Joe Anderson, Mayor of Liverpool
- Cllr Phil Davies, Leader of Wirral Council
- Cllr Ronnie Round, Leader of Knowsley Council
- Cllr Peter Dowd, Leader of Sefton Council
- Cllr Marie Rimmer, Leader of St. Helens Council
- Cllr Rob Polhill, Leader of Halton Council
- Peter Nears, Peel Ports
- Richard Else, Jaguar Land Rover
- Alistair Poole, NGF Europe
- Prof Sir Howard Newby, University of Liverpool
- Neil Sturmey, Grant Thornton