One Vision Housing, the housing association set up in 2006 to take over stock that belonged to Sefton council, has set up a roster of 12 environmental contractors for the next four years.
The contractors sharing the £25m contracting pot, all North West-based, are:
- BAAS Construction, Burnley
- Connaught Partnerships, Chorley
- Foundation Utilties, Liverpool
- George Jones & Son (Contractors), Liverpool
- IP Jones Fencing Contractors, Chorley
- Kinetics, Liverpool
- Marbury Landscapes, Warrington
- Paragon Building Services (St.Helens), St Helens
- Rok Building Limited, Bolton
- Sovereign Fencing, Eccles
- Paintaway, Liverpool
- The Casey Group, Rochdale
The framework will start with the new financial year in April and may be followed by mini-competitions or work directly from the initial tender submissions.
Bootle-based OVH said the environmental improvement works under the framework will include post and panel fencing, also hard standing, boundary walls, external security lighting, landscaping, alley gating, improved play areas and fencing/walls around landscape areas.