Prescot-based housing association Knowsley Housing Trust, which manages 13,000 properties, has appointed 13 building contractors to its new framework.
The contractors will undertake refurbishment, conversions and construction of new homes in various locations.
The panel consists of:
- Mellwood Construction, Liverpool
- Whitfield & Brown Developments, Widnes
- Clan Contracting, Widnes
- Baas Construction, Burnley
- Walsh Construction UK, Huyton
- JC Construction, Liverpool
- Lowood Construction, Liverpool
- Cruden Construction, Warrington
- White Building Services, Newton le Willows
- Wates Living Space North West, Manchester
- Bullock Construction, Altrincham
- Bramall Construction, Salford
- Lovell Partnerships, Altrincham
The housing association did not specify a value or duration for the contracts.