Sheppard Robson and interiors group ID:SR are actively recruiting talented individuals who are looking for a positive career move in a buoyant market for our Manchester studio.
We are seeking candidates to fulfil a number of roles, who meet the following criteria:
- six years plus experience post part 3 qualification (or equivalent) with the ability to lead teams and co-consultants
- two years plus experience post part 3 qualification (or equivalent) with the ability to co-ordinate teams and co-consultants
- exceptional design and organisational skills
- proven experience of delivering completed, high quality, complex projects in the UK
- demonstrable experience of using Revit on live projects will be preferable
- 2-5 years' post-qualification experience
- commercial and/ or higher education experience preferable
- clear and concise client presentation ability
- excellent design skills
- ability to work cross-sector within a broad range of typologies
If your profile meets the requirements highlighted, and our website fits your future aspirations, please submit your CV and sample portfolio, clearly stating the office you are interested in joining, to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.