Urban Designer / Architectural Assistant
When we think of design culture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. IBI Group urban design team has the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting distinctive and livable places. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients' needs are met.
IBI Group's Handforth office is searching for an Urban Designer / Architectural Assistant to join its growing team.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will contribute strongly to a variety of large scale projects in the private and public sectors? Working alongside our multi-disciplinary teams, this is a chance for professional development and to grow your portfolio. This is an exciting role delivering high quality urban design services and working closely with project directors.
Come discover what IBI has to offer.
IBI Group: a career you can Define…Discover It!
- Delivering the full range of urban design outputs for projects and delivering high quality product including plans, drawings and reports
- Responsible for design work and CAD output for masterplan layouts for housing and mixed use
- Perform both hand drawn and CAD drawing work with the use of both AutoCAD and Revit and In design
- Contribute to written reports such as design and access statements as well as urban design studies
- First Degree in Built Environment related discipline (Architecture / Geography / Planning or other design related field e.g. product design / art). Ideally first class degree or 2:1 but degrees will be considered on merit.
- For non-architecture students, a post graduate qualification will be also required either diploma / masters in urban design.
- Previous experience producing detailed drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Technical experience with Microsoft Suite products and Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For company details please see our website www.ibigroup.com
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference J0415-0277