When we think of the planning and design culture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. Our town planning team plays an essential role in delivering clients' concepts and visions, shaping projects and guiding them through development processes and the planning system to implementation in all parts of the UK. We work closely with internal and external clients and multidisciplinary project teams.
IBI Group's Handforth office is searching for a Town Planner to join its growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work across 3 main work streams; Buildings & Infrastructure, Education and Health. Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will contribute strongly in project research and development, preparation of planning and regeneration studies, and all aspects of development management including major and complex planning applications?
Then come and discover what IBI Group has to offer.
- Provide policy appraisals
- Conduct town planning inputs to multidisciplinary development and regeneration projects
- Complete technical town planning advice to clients and internal colleagues on all planning related matters
- Provide procedural town planning advice and support for planning applications
- Liaise with clients and local planning authorities
- Liaise with and coordinate the work of other consultants
- Visit sites and assess planning, regeneration and design context
- Contribute to area based studies, masterplans, regeneration strategies and site development proposals
- Coordinate and prepare planning applications (including securing statutory approvals and engagement with stakeholders)
- Graduate or postgraduate qualification recognised by RTPI
- Experience of development management systems,
- Experience of regeneration and development projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication including experience with negotiation
- Knowledge of planning policy and guidance
- Placemaking, and urban design awareness and commitment
- Team working ethic and capability
- Ability to self motivate and work alone when necessary
- Commercial awareness
- Organisation and ability to work to tight deadlines
Please apply for this job either by quoting J1014-1141 and forward your CV to email@example.com