When we think of design culture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. IBI Group urban design team has the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting distinctive and livable places. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients' needs are met.
IBI Group's Handforth office is searching for a Senior Urban Designer to join its growing team.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will contribute strongly to a variety of large scale projects in the private and public sectors? Working alongside our multi-disciplinary teams, this is a chance for professional development and to grow your portfolio. This is an exciting role delivering high quality urban design services and working closely with project directors.
Then come discover what IBI has to offer.
- Managing Urban Design related projects and delivering high quality product including plans, drawings and reports
- Responsible for writing bids and client reports under the supervision of project directors
- Conducting client presentations and communicating design ideas effectively
- Undertaking urban design analysis, frameworks, design & development briefs and master planning
- First Degree in Built Environment related discipline (Geography / Planning or other design related field e.g. product design / art)
- Post graduate qualification required either Diploma/Masters in Urban Design
- Substantial hands-on experience in Urban Design
- Experience delivering full range of Urban Design outputs for projects
- Previous experience responding to tenders and presenting reports to Clients
- Technical experience with Microsoft Suite products and Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Experience with drawing plans and writing reports for professional delivery of Urban Design related projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please quote J1014-0723 and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org