Senior Transport Planner role in Manchester – Salary completely dependent on experience, and what you may be looking for!
One of the world's leading professional services firms, has an amazing career opportunity for a Senior Transport Planner to join its Transportation team in Manchester. The role will include a range of projects from commercial, retail, and residential through to Local Development Framework Representations and providing Expert Witness evidence.
Your principal role will be the day to day technical input into a variety of projects as well as project management of some projects depending on your level of experience.
- Someone who must be able to set up and run PICADY's and ARCADYS and have a lot of experience doing so and be able to mentor others in these programmes;
- Someone who understands LINSIG and can carry this modelling out for different scenarios, understand what they are doing and why;
- Some experience at complex junction modelling for example TRANSYT;
- Someone who understands the principles of microsimulation and strategic models/modelling i.e. experience of PARAMICS, VISUM, VISSIM and SATURN or similar beneficial;
- Be capable of carrying out junction design (priority, roundabout, signals);
- Be confident in excel, word, TRICS, TEMPRO. Have knowledge of accession, GIS;
- Be able to prepare traffic flow information for use in a Transport Assessment and Environmental Statement
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andy Lytle at Kingsley Associates on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org