Paul Butler Associates Ltd is an established practice looking to appoint a Senior Planning Consultant. We are seeking a committed, commercially minded and ambitious planner to support our continued growth.
Applicants should have:
- Full RTPI membership and approximately 5 years' development control experience
- Experience dealing with major development projects across all sectors, particularly residential and mixed use
- A track record of negotiating complex applications through to approval and of delivering permissions on appeal will be essential
- An ability to lead on a variety of projects, provide a professional service to clients and secure new commissions
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and client care skills will be essential
- Full driving license and access to a car
You will be effective in working alone as well as within or leading a larger team. You will be a highly committed fee earner with a determination to grow the practice. Further details about the practice are available from our web site www.paulbutlerassociates.co.uk
We can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A pension and health insurance
- An opportunity for career progression
- A modern and attractive work environment in close proximity to Deansgate
- An opportunity to work on interesting and challenging development projects across the North West and beyond
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or to Ralph Taylor, Paul Butler Associates Ltd, 31 Blackfriars Road, Salford, Manchester M3 7AQ by 14 February 2013. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. No agencies please.