£35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
An exciting role exists for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a market-leading consultancy in Manchester. The position has arisen due to an increased workload and expansion plans across their network of UK offices. Due to the expansion plans, our client requires a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will either be chartered or working towards it. You will be a competent Electrical Engineer possessing a range of experience in various sectors such as; Commercial offices, residential and retail developments.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be joining an international firm with the chance to work on some very notable projects. The company is growing across all of their UK offices and this role presents an opportunity to develop a team of engineers and technicians. Furthermore, there is a structured career path available with a view for the successful applicant to progress within the company and work towards your desired career targets.
The successful Electrical Engineer will possess the following:
- A demonstrable track record of successful delivery within an electrical building services engineering role
- Strong track record of leading project teams
- Experience within a consultancy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant design tools, techniques and related methods e.g. IT systems, BIM, thermal/energy analysis, calculations packages, etc.
- Chartered through CIBSE or IMechE, or working towards becoming chartered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join respected and market-leading firm who are keen to invest in their staff to help them succeed. To apply for this role please send your details to Simon Kaye at Kingsley Associates, email@example.com
Kingsley Associates is a leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Legal, Engineering & Property Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email us Enquiries@kingsleyassociates.co.uk