When we think of design culture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. The IBI Group planning and regeneration team has the opportunity to take that vision and create interesting distinctive and livable places. The team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients' needs are met.
IBI Group's Handforth office is searching for a Senior / Associate Regeneration Planner to join its growing team. This position is part of an exciting drive to develop the team with new planners, urban designers and regeneration specialists.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will contribute strongly to a variety of high profile projects in the private and public sectors? Working as part of our multi-disciplinary teams, this is a chance for professional development and to grow your experience with regeneration. This is an exciting role delivering high quality regeneration and planning strategies and delivery for our clients.
Come discover what IBI has to offer.
- Ability to conduct research and development within both public and private sectors
- Prepare tenders with Director support
- Prepare regeneration and planning strategies and action plans while managing multi-disciplinary commissions
- Coordinating applications and securing statutory approvals
- Stakeholder engagement and consensus building
- Graduate or postgraduate qualification recognised by RTPI
- MRTPI with considerable experience in planning and regeneration
- Experience of mixed use, residential led and infrastructure led planning, regeneration and growth projects
- Public sector awareness and private sector experience – with a commercial, entrepreneurial approach
- Working as part of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Positive approach to problem solving with excellent project management skills
- Commitment to, and awareness of, design quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please apply for this job by forwarding your CV to email@example.com