HOW Planning is one of the leading planning and environmental consultancies in the North of England, offering commercially focussed advice to a wide spectrum of blue chip clients across all market sectors.
During the last 12 months we have delivered over 98% success rate on all applications and appeals for our clients on some of the most challenging and complex assignments in the region.
We are seeking further professionals with the energy, drive and commitment to join our winning team in Manchester. We are always on the lookout for talented people and opportunities exist in our planning and retail teams.
Core attributes include enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, a sound academic background and an ambition to progress in a young, dynamic and growing organisation.
The positions offer excellent opportunities for career progression, exposure to a wide range of clients and high profile projects and attractive remuneration, benefits and bonus packages.
- Preparation and co-ordination of planning applications for high profile retail developments
- Negotiation of retail planning applications through to a successful determination
- Preparation of sequential assessments and town centre health checks
- Preparation of accurate and concise Retail Assessments. Experience in undertaking quantitative retail analysis is desirable but not essential
- Project management of multi-disciplinary teams and regularly reporting to and advising clients
- Assisting in the preparation of Proofs of Evidence and Statement of Common Ground for use at Public Inquiries as well as liaising with the Planning Inspectorate; and
- Business development responsibilities and client care.
- An RTPI or RICS accredited Planning and / or Development degree
- A Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- 2-7 years post degree qualification experience at a planning consultancy
For further information please contact Richard Woodford, Partner on 0161 835 1333 or send your CV to email@example.com
[IMG: width=”100″ height=”108″ align=”left” id=” 8663″ alt= ” HOW Planning” border=”0″ vspace=”0″ hspace=”0″ name=” 8663″]