Upto £55,000 – Plus Benefits
Ref – AK2611
My client is one of the country's leading Estate Management consultancies, with a portfolio including some of the most prestigious developments in the UK, to which this particular scheme is one such example.
We are sourcing an experienced and competent Senior/Associate level Management Surveyor for one of the North/North West's leading retail/mixed-use developments. This unique and leading development comprises retail, residential, office, leisure, hotels and a large car park.
Above and beyond everyday innovative management, the clients' aim is to maximise footfall and, ultimately, optimise the income of retailers. To support this, they work in partnership with retailers to co-ordinate a major events programme with the objective of promoting the centre as a destination, whilst integrating it with the wider city centre.
- To oversee and co-ordinate the surveying, customer service operation and client reporting functions for the scheme;
- To ensure that you are providing a superior level of service; and
- To ensure compliance with the Management Agreements and KPI's previously agreed and those moving forward.
- Reporting to the Portfolio Director
- Client Liaison: Attend the Management Meetings and provide Client recommendations where necessary. Ensure that clients are happy with the reporting and response time-frames.
- Prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Support the Finance Team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Oversee service charge and insurance renewals – including client liaison and presentation.
- Monitor the existing Procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with our clients' policies and best practices.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Provide any support necessary to our clients' CEO and the Estates Director to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
The requirement is for a candidate at Senior or Associate level who is:
- MRICS/FRICS Chartered Surveyor
- Essential to have relevant & appropriate level of retail management experience.
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- Holds good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the local and regional property market.
- Strong sense of customer/client service.
- Confident and Self Motivated.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful company
- Tendering and Contractor Management
- Direct Line Management
- Service Charge
- Health & Safety
- Leadership & motivational skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Fabric /long term costing
- Project Management
- Service Excellence
- Team Working
- Effective Communication
- Developing Self & Others
- Personal Integrity
- Business Alignment
- Financial Responsibility
- Impact & Influencing
- Results Orientated
- Competitive salary of up to £55k (DOE)
- Exceptional benefits are available that you would expect from a market leader which are available by request, but includes the following:
- Discretionary bonus
- 9.5% of basic salary pension contribution
- SIP & SAYE Share Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 times basic salary)
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org