About the Company
I am working with a leading consultancy firm based in Liverpool who is keen on recruiting a Project Manager due to the growth of their business. My client is one of the leaders in the field, managing multi-million projects across several sectors, both private & public.
About the role
My client has been very successful in recent times and you will be responsible for managing several projects for start to completion, working with many internal & external stakeholders to overcome any potential issues.
- Possess a PM or QS background
- Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified / nearing completion of APC programme
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office and particularly MS Project
- Be experienced in the delivery of Commercial, Residential and Regeneration projects would be ideal but other experience e.g. Health, Education, etc would be of interest
- Have some business development potential would be ideal
- Have some experience of supporting and winning bids would be ideal
- Be highly motivated
- Be articulate and a good communicator
- Be ambitious and willing to work flexibly both in the office and site-based
- Be able to work as part of a team and possess skills and be willing to support the office whilst working on large projects/bids
To Apply for the position of Project Manager in Liverpool, contact James Wilson on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to J.Wilson@KingsleyAssociates.co.uk