Peter Brett Associates (PBA) has had a fantastic year and we're ambitious for success in 2015 too. We are recruiting commercially minded Principal Planners to join our planning, development and economics team (PDE) in our busy Manchester office. The successful candidate will work closely with a range of public and private sector clients, including major high street retailers, developers, landowners and investors.
About half of the role will be working on residential related projects ranging from infill schemes through to large urban extensions, supported living and mixed-use developments. The balance of the role will be on a range of other projects, including retail and commercial developments.
- Promotion of sites at all stages of the planning process
- Input into the preparation of planning applications and supporting documents
- Support at public consultation events required as part of the pre-application consultation process
- Provision of development planning support
- Inputs to and/or appearance at development plan examinations and public inquiries
- A degree in planning
- Ideally full membership of the RTPI
- Five or more years' experience of planning in the residential, commercial and/or retail sectors
- A good knowledge of planning law and procedures, including the changing planning system at national and local levels
- Well-developed report writing and other communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident team worker with excellent collaboration skills
As well as a competitive salary you'll have access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.
To apply visit: