Indigo Planning is an independent town planning consultancy, specialising in securing planning consents for a wide range of development projects for private sector clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for an exceptional and commercially aware Planner to join our Manchester office. You will have at least 2 – 4 years' experience, ideally with an RTPI accredited degree, and the enthusiasm and commitment to join our successful team in providing high quality planning advice.
You will be a strong team player with clear verbal communication skills, attention to detail, with good organisational, analytical, time management skills, prioritisation, and IT skills.
The role will include responsibility for:
- negotiating development proposals with local authorities and others;
- reviewing local and national planning policy, preparation and submission of planning applications
- writing and submitting appeals
- attending meetings with clients and local authorities
- communicating, whether in writing or speech, in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- writing compelling reports and making effective recommendations;
- presenting proposals at public meetings or planning committees;
- working to tight deadlines to meet client expectations;
The position offers a great opportunity for career progression, plus a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 27 June 2014.