This is a unique opportunity to join our vibrant and friendly architectural practice. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in Altrincham as Marketing Manager.
Pozzoni delivers projects across a wide range of both Public and Private sectors, including housing, industrial, retail, offices, education, leisure, health and care.
Pozzoni is currently in the midst of an exciting transitional period in its marketing strategy, facilitated by a new business plan, growth plan and complete company re-brand (due to launch during early 2015). We therefore have a requirement for an experienced Marketing Manager to drive the marketing strategy forward and manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the sector teams to develop and manage the marketing strategy for the overall business and each business sector, identifying growth opportunities and delivering successful campaigns.
**A full job description is available upon request**
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
- A minimum of three years' experience in a previous marketing management role
- Excellent marketing planning and delivery capabilities
- Experience of delivering compelling marketing content tailored for the target audience
- Ability to work effectively and confidently with multiple senior stakeholders
- Confident communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, to develop ideas and projects without supervision, as well as being an effective team member
- Skilled in managing multiple projects, competing demands and stakeholders
- Experience of managing a marketing budget
- Experience of using CRM software
- Enthusiasm and vision to drive marketing activities in line with the company's marketing strategy in support of our growth plans
- Experience in training in-house teams
- Post graduate marketing qualification
- Experience within the property industry, preferably architecture
- Experience of Deltek Vision CRM software
Please send an application for the attention of Nigel Saunders (limited to 2 page CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pozzoni is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates with the relevant experience.