An opportunity exists at AEW Architects for a job running, client facing architect or senior technician with specific industrial sector experience.
AEW are one of the region's most active practices in the Industrial sector with numerous key clients and commissions in the North West, including Peel Ports, Peel Logistics, Barwood Developments, Goodman and many others. The successful candidate will have significant experience in the industrial sector on large scale industrial, distribution and manufacturing projects from conception to construction. A good all-rounder with client facing experience, good technical skills and an understanding in Revit and AutoCad are essential as is familiarity with the UK Building Regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in designing and delivering small and large scale industrial projects
- Experience of managing the workload of the relevant technical support
- 3 years minimum client facing experience in industrial projects.
- Qualified architect or equivalent construction qualification
- Experience and/or understanding of AutoCad, Sketch-up, Revit
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines.
CVs via post or email to:
The Zenith Building
Manchester M2 1AB