£32,500 basic +uncapped ote (estimated 60k+)
Are you a GP Surveyor who enjoys interacting with colleagues in the property sector? Do you believe one of your key strengths is relationship building, and would you like to have a position that could really bring this to the forefront on a daily basis?
My client is an international firm, specialising in providing commercial property information. Due to their continued success and expansion, they are looking to recruit in the North West. The areas will you cover can include Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing Commercial Property firms, ensuring repeat business with these clients, by using your skills and property knowledge within the market, relationship building, face to face meetings, and close liaison over the telephone.
You are also responsible for growing your portfolio with new business. You will be calling business, arranging meetings, attending property networking events, building relationships, highlighting the benefits of the database, matching the key points of the database to each client's requirements, negotiating, and closing deals.
A high percentage, if not all of your clients will be property professionals, so it goes without saying that somebody with a similar background will find it very easy to build rapport, and have a true understanding of their clients' individual needs. This property knowledge coupled with previous experience as a surveyor enables you to advise potential and existing clients rather than sell to them, and to genuinely help them with their business rather than push a product.
- Grow your territory – retain, develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum value within territory
- Take full responsibility for all client demonstrations and education on the database.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing deals to new and existing customers.
- Support customers through your relationship, ensuring customer loyalty
- Be a GP surveyor
- Have your own transport, and full clean UK Driving Licence
- Be looking for a fresh challenge within the Property Sector.
- Be a confident communicator, able to build rapport easily.
- Wanting to run your own diary, having the opportunity to work from home on occasions, and to enjoy being part of the local commercial property industry.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Account Manager are as follows:
- Salary c£32,500 basic + uncapped ote (estimated 60,000 ote in first year, increasing to over 100,000 for top performers)
Kingsley Associates is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The business support division has a diverse client. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley Associates also has dedicated teams that focus on legal, engineering and property. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us on 0151 242 1630 for a confidential conversation or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Charlene Howie, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
We aim to respond to applicants within 2 working days. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please see our website www.kingsleyassociates.co.uk for more jobs.