To be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Estate Surveyors in a busy and fast moving Residential Property Management environment. This will include administration support and compliance in addition to estates duties including liaison/communication duties with clients, building staff and tenants. To deliver a first class and professional service in a cost effective and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure all outstanding work is completed;
- Deal with tenant queries on the phone and by email / letter. Arrange and attend residents and client meetings;
- Ensure ISO procedures are followed;
- Be able to competently answer property based questions and assist Estate Surveyors in the day to day management of the portfolio and able to escalate and chase when help needed;
- Deal with all aspects of a service charge budget as set by the Estate Surveyors and Clients;
- Arrange for external contractors to attend site to carry out works / inspections, using contracts and ad hoc contracts as reference;
- Ensure all defects are picked up and dealt with on the building inspections reports as reported by the Building Managers / Estate team members;
- Deal with all web portal postings within the 24 hour timescale as set by the service level agreements;
- Ensure all client reports are completed and sent out on time;
- Enquiries before contract – maintenance and issue of the "enquiry packs" to purchasers' solicitors. Administration/recording of invoicing for the enquiry packs and cheque receipts from the solicitors;
- To manage costs and maintain a system based purchase order system within the estates department; and
- All filing to be kept up to date.
- Resilient, enthusiastic and lots of energy;
- Ownership of issues and desire to push through to successful completion using all the resources available;
- Excellent customer service, communication and commercial skills;
- Be skilled in MS Office and otherwise IT literate;
- Be able to demonstrate an open, friendly, pro-active and approachable attitude; and
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Location: Ardwick Green, Manchester M12 6FS
Applications need to go to: email@example.com
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.