Manchester, North West
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable property consultancy in Manchester.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Director of Property Management to join their Manchester city centre office. With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client has grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers and one of the top 50 nationwide property consultants in the UK.
The client provides advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Auctions, Lease Advisory, Valuation, CPO, Investment, Planning, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Property Management, Capital Allowances and Expert Witness, serving the Greater Manchester, North West and Nationwide arena.
A Director of Property Management is required for my client's Manchester office who will have overall responsibility for the Management Team and its' Portfolio, reporting directly to the Senior Director.
Key functions of the role will include:
- Advise colleagues on relevant management issues
- Oversee all relevant 3rd party advisors/contractors
- Work closely with clients on all asset management initiatives
- Oversee the preparation of annual service charge budgets for the managed mixed use portfolio
- Oversee the issue of rent and service charge demands on agreed basis
- Co-ordinate property transactions including rent reviews, lease renewals, sales and purchases etc
- Actively involved and encouragement for business development
- Contributing to and encouraging the growth of other departments
- MRICS/FRICS qualified
- Property Management experience in all property sectors
- A well rounded individual. Some general knowledge and understanding of agency, valuation, development etc is beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to generate New Business
- A good understanding of relevant & current Financial and Legal matters
- High attention to detail
- Generous Salary, dependent upon experience.
- Generous Car Allowance
- Bonus (subject to achieving set, agreed targets)
- Generous Holiday Allowance, per annum
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please see our website www.kingsleyasscociates.co.uk for more jobs.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.