Up to £40,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Our client is an international firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants who provide comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
A job with a clear development path has arisen with a leading property consultancy and Agents, to handle land and development matters for a range of clients. The Development Consultancy team is currently recruiting for a Surveyor/Senior Development Surveyor to assist with lettings and acquisition of industrial property and land. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our clients' established North West and National Development Team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Experience in property and land agency and working with development opportunities across the North West to take a leading role within the team.
With most of the developments being of residential end use, you will be required to:
- Consult on values and planning
- Formulating option agreements and planning proposals
- Work with a range of public sector clients, as well as private property owners and individuals
- Provide transactional work as well as strategic advice
- Assess the viability of developments
- Conduct development appraisals
- Provide strategic advice
- Negotiate Heads of Terms
- Negotiate deals and values, and
- Undertake the full range of land and development work.
The above list summarises main responsibilities but is not exhaustive of the duties required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ideally MRICS qualified – 1-3 years post qualification experience minimum
- Knowledge of the NW development/residential market (advantageous, not essential)
- Strong technical capability
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client, and meet their needs
- Knowledge of sales and lettings
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Knowledge of Circle Developer, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- IT literate
- Full driving licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & car allowance and other benefits that you would expect from a leading international consultancy: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an 'as necessary' basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley Associates is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website www.kingsleyasscociates.co.uk for more jobs.