Peter Brett Associates (PBA) has enjoyed a fantastic year, having exceeded our growth plans. But we are not stopping there. Our Planning, Development and Economics (PDE) team has an expanding client base and workload and is seeking to recruit experienced, commercially minded Associate Planners to join our Manchester team.
We advise a variety of major retailers, developers, landowners and investors across the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a range of clients providing planning advice on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Preparation, co-ordination and submission of planning applications and supporting material
- Providing advice and guidance on planning policy and development plan related matters
- Contributing to expert evidence that will be presented at public inquiries, hearings or examinations in public
- Maintaining contemporary knowledge of planning legislation and policy
- Effective client management, providing complex commercially focused solutions
- Assisting in winning work across the team
- Supporting, coaching and developing team members
To succeed in this role you will have at least 7 years' post qualification planning experience with an accredited degree.
- Negotiating planning applications and s106 agreements to achieve a positive outcome for clients
- Development management procedures, legislation and the workings of the planning system
- Client management and the ability to maintain successful relationships
- Report writing and other communication skills
- Working effectively under pressure with an ability to prioritise competing workloads
As well as a competitive salary you'll receive a car or travel allowance and flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
PBA is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.
To apply visit: