Reports to: Property Manager
Salary: £18K to £20K depending on experience and qualifications
urbanbubble is a multi-award winning Property Management company with over 5,000 properties managed in the North West. Due to growth, we are looking for Property Assistant Managers to assist Property Managers with the day to day running of a portfolio of properties situated around the North West. The position has great progression opportunities for the candidate to move into a Property Management role themselves. The role will include:
- Underpinning and supporting delivery of the Property Management Schedule ensuring all properties are well-maintained and run smoothly
- Dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis and assisting with general queries (including Service Charges) / requests
- Administrative tasks such as ensuring customer details are added and updated on the systems and producing signage and completing service sheets
- Visiting sites and conducting inspections
- Dealing with Maintenance & Insurance Issues and ensuring the best outcome possible is achieved in a timely manner
- Handling Payments
- Leasing with Contractors / Maintenance in order to carry out maintenance and repairs whilst overseeing that quality work is delivered and accurately billed
Key skills required:
- Strong customer service / communication skills, including dealing with emails and telephone enquiries and producing blogs / newsletters
- Willingness to attend out of hours residents meetings
- IT literate
Associate of the IRPM is desirable – if candidate is not, a willingness to work towards is essential.
Experience of a specialised property management software systems will be beneficial, however, training will be provided.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but we encourage you to apply for any future opportunities you feel you are suitable for.
Thank you for your interest in urbanbubble's appointments.
Please Quote PNWJob in the subject line and send your CV to email@example.com