Halton Housing Trust has awarded contracts worth a total of £4m for re-roofing properties in its 6,100-home portfolio in the next four years.
Call-off contracts from the framework will be awarded by HHT via mini-competition, or on a direct award basis. The framework started this month.
Tenders were scored 60% on quality and 40% on cost.
The contractors awarded places on the framework were:
- ACS 247 Building & Maintenance, Widnes
- Allied Roofing & Construction, Stockport
- Avonside Roofing, Heywood
- DLP Services (Northern), Salford
- Jennings Roofing, Leeds
- W Carroll & Sons, Liverpool
- W Swindells & Son (Roofing), St Helens