Place North West’s calendar of conferences and socials for next year has gone live – use our market intelligence and audience to expand your network and develop new business leads.
Strategic-thinking companies already on board as sponsors include
Curtins | DAC Beachcroft | AEW Architects | Castle Green | ClearFibre | Cowgills | LUC | CampbellReith | Kuits | Hydrock | Mills & Reeve | Morgan Sindall | JMW | Blackpool Council | Oppidan Life | WSP | Harworth | SI Sealy | Trowers & Hamlins | ForHousing | Altus Group | TLT | Tritax Symmetry | Turley | Waterman
Sponsorship enables you to raise your profile and to influence senior decision-makers.
Talk to Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, about how Place Events can help your business. He explained: “The uncertainty in the market makes the flow of accurate information now more important than ever. After 14 years of growth and refining what we do, Place Events remain the best, most relevant way of getting close to the parts of the property community that matter.”
Place’s calendar of events covers sector briefings such as Senior Living, Offices and Place RESI, as well as the geographic development updates from Cheshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, and Merseyside.
There are social gatherings planned at MIPIM in March 2022 as well as the ever-popular summer drinks get-togethers in Liverpool and Manchester.
The calendar includes:
- Senior Living, 25 January
- Lancashire Development Update, 10 February
- Net Zero, 31 March
- Place Young Things Party, 28 April
- North West Build-to-Rent, 5 May
- Industrial + Logistics, 12 May
- Cheshire Development Update, 23 June
- Meet The Authorities: Public-Private Partnerships, 7 July
- Liverpool Summer Social, 14 July
- Manchester Summer Social, 5 August
- Greater Manchester Development Update, 8 September
- Future of Retail, 15 September
- Place Party, 6 October
- Place RESI, 13 October
- Offices + Workspace, 20 October
- Merseyside Development Update, 10 November
- Place Young Things, 24 November
- Christmas Social, 8 December
Paul Unger, publisher of Place North West, added: “The unrivalled breadth and depth of our reach into the North West property market makes us the experts at providing the knowledge and contacts that delegates and partners really need to deliver on their business plans.”
Contact | Dino Moutsopoulos