Hear from Vita Group, Capital & Centric, M&G Real Estate, and Glenbrook at this in-depth look at one of the fastest-growing parts of the residential market.
Taking place on Thursday 16 January at Manchester’s Science & Industry Museum, this half-day event will focus on opportunities across the private rented sector, not just in the region’s city centres, but also in town centres across the North West.
As the build-to-rent sector gathers momentum and attracts rapidly-increasing levels of institutional funding, the event will also examine different models of PRS, such as co-living, as well as its future in other residential markets such as the affordable and retirement sectors.
- David Ancell, director, Vita Group
- Ian Scott, director, Lambert Smith Hampton
- Katie Tonkinson, partner and head of Studio North, Hawkins\Brown
- Colin Shenton, chief executive, Oppidan Life, and founder, Ziferblat
- Guy Butler, director, Glenbrook
- Andrew Cook, assistant fund manager, M&G Real Estate
- John Badman, director, CallisonRTKL
- Adam Higgins, co-founder, Capital & Centric
- Caroline Baker, partner and head of Manchester office, Cushman & Wakefield
The event will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, contributing editor of Place North West
The conference will begin at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 8.45am. The event ends at midday, when there will be lunch and further networking opportunities.
This event is sponsored by DAC Beachcroft, Rendall & Rittner, Lambert Smith Hampton and Telcom.
Place North West‘s 2019 North West PRS event was one of the most popular events of the year with tickets selling out well in advance, so book below to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS