More than 230 people have registered to attend this special Place North West event on 15 November, featuring speakers from Liverpool Waters, Falconer Chester Hall, Wirral Council, and Transport for the North.
The event’s full line up of speakers has now been confirmed, and tickets are still available. Attendees who have already booked their place include Colliers International; Sefton Council; Walker Sime; Wates; Mills & Reeve; Mace; Henry Boot; NatWest Real Estate; Redsun Developments; and Arup.
The event will look at projects in both Liverpool and the wider city region, including discussions on Wirral’s upcoming Local Plan and development opportunities in Knowsley.
Major projects in the city centre, including the £200m Pall Mall scheme, Liverpool’s current largest office development, will also be examined, along with upcoming developments at Liverpool Waters and the city’s proposed tall buildings policy.
The speakers for the day are:
- Adam Hall, managing director, Falconer Chester Hall
- Darran Lawless, development director, Liverpool Waters
- Sheila Wright, director, Pegasus Group
- Andrew Byrne, associate director, CBRE
- Cllr Angie Davies, cabinet member for jobs & growth, Wirral Council
- David Topham, chief executive, CTP
- Henry Martin, development manager, Kier Property
- Robbie Blackhurst, managing director, Procure North West
- Antonia de Winter, co-head of investment, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Alex Solk, partner, Sheppard Robson
- Barry Roberts, Northern managing director, Morgan Sindall
- Jonathan Spruce, interim strategy director, Transport for the North
- Dale Milburn, assistant executive director for economic growth, Knowsley Council
The half-day event will take place at the Hilton Liverpool City Centre and will consist of a mix of panel discussions and presentations, beginning with breakfast and networking at 8am and closing with a networking lunch at 12pm.
The event is sponsored by Transport for the North, Pegasus Group, Morgan Sindall, Kier Property, and Curtins.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT