Senior executives from Home Group and Watch This Space join local authorities, engineers and architects working on a plethora of schemes, in the line-up for Place North West’s annual Cumbria Development Update.
Tickets are on sale for this half-day conference, which is to be held at the Castle Green Hotel in Kendal on Thursday 27 February.
Speakers from across a range of sectors will update on economic activity in Cumbria, key development sites and how to attract a younger demographic to one of England’s most rural counties, and opportunities will be explored across pipeline residential, retail and commercial schemes, through a mix of presentations and panels.
The full line-up of speakers includes:
- Dave Saville, business unit director, Wates
- Stuart Klosinski, project manager, Furness Economic Development Forum
- David Wiggins, senior engineer, Curtins
- Dan Hudson, strategy lead specialist, South Lakeland District Council
- Thomas Housden, director, Outpost
- Michelle Rothwell, founder, Watch This Space
- David Armstrong, senior delivery manager, Home Group
- Harry Tonge, associate, head of Kendal office, Steven Abbott Associates
Chaired by Sarah Townsend, editor, Place North West
The conference is due to start at 8am for networking, with presentations beginning at 8.30am. The event ends at midday with lunch and further networking opportunities.
Book your tickets now to guarantee your place.
The event is sponsored by Curtins.
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS