Envirolink Northwest is offering free technical and business support for North West businesses looking to procure regional recycling and waste services.
The recycling and waste specialists within Envirolink Northwest, a not-for-profit organisation funded by the North West Development Agency, support regional businesses by working to enhance their competitiveness, helping them engage with the North West recycling and waste supply chain and to procure local services. Envirolink Northwest can help businesses optimise growth whilst improving their sustainability.
The service is available to any North West business. Certain aspects of this service are only eligible to businesses with a minimum waste/recycling contract of £100,000 a year.
- Assistance with identifying local solution providers
- Waste contract/tender support
- Free distribution of tendering opportunities
- Networking opportunities at 'meet the buyer' events.
For more information and to hear about how this services can benefit you, please contact Amy Glover: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Envirolink Website here to find out more