Join Place North West to examine the Liverpool market outlook and pipeline for major projects at this dedicated event in association with Telcom, Kier Construction and Lexington Communications.
Confirmed speakers, with more to follow in coming weeks:
- Sean Anstee, director, Telcom Infrastructure
- Mark Graham, director at LDA Design
- John Moffat, developer, Capital & Centric
- Mark Kitts, chief executive officer, Liverpool Foundation Homes
- Greg Dickson, director, Barton Willmore
- Stephen Cowperthwaite, principal and managing director, Avison Young Liverpool
- Mark Askem, associate director of estate management, Liverpool John Moores University
- Sarah Townsend, editor, Place North West will be chairing this event
Liverpool Development Update is due to take place at the Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre on the morning of Thursday 23 April.
This event is aimed at anyone working in or targeting the Liverpool development market. Themes covered in debate and presentations on the day will include residential, commercial, funding, planning and delivery.
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT. Please book using the form below – if you can’t see this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS