As more than four years of construction nears an end, Grosvenor is to hold the next and final stakeholders' conference for Liverpool One in February.
The quarterly events have become a popular part of the Liverpool calendar over the period as the developer updates the business community and wider public on the 42-acre, £950m retail-led project.
The 21 February event at the Fact Centre on Wood Street will focus on:
- Progress in readiness for the first retail opening on 29 May
- What is being done for the 'grand opening' on 30 September
- The establishment of the Liverpool One management team
- The consumer marketing campaign
The conference will start promptly at 10.30am, with registration from 10am. As usual, the conference will be followed by a buffet lunch at 12.30pm.
- Attendees must register beforehand. RSVP by Thursday 7 February to Elaine Hicks on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 312 6198.