Hill Dickinson is holding a seminar at the end of the month on building in an uncertain world, views on the changing legal and economic landscape and the potential impact of Brexit on the construction industry.
The conference, on the 29 November at Haydock Racecourse in Merseyside, is aimed at contractors’ and construction professionals and will explore a variety of topics relevant to the construction sector, with views from within construction and the legal and financial sectors.
The event will cover a range of issues including a review of the economy and the economic outlook, employment issues, government initiatives relevant to the construction industry and cash/claim recovery, in the context of this uncertain legal, economic, and post-Brexit world the industry is now facing.
Guest speakers at the conference include:
- Tom Sharman, head of research and strategy, real estate finance, Bank of Scotland
- Dan Rubin, partner, employment team, Hill Dickinson
- Professor Peter McDermott, professor of construction management, University of Salford
- Tricia Morrison, legal director, construction team, Hill Dickinson
- Mary Cross, head of contract services, Glovers Project Services
1pm Registration and refreshments
2pm Presentations commence
3.40pm Presentations resume
4.30pm Close and networking