Developer Bridge Properties has secured five lettings at its recently refurbished 38,000 sq ft office complex near Cheadle, leaving only 3,000 sq ft remaining.
The deals, negotiated on behalf of Bridge Properties by agents Canning O’Neill and Williams Sillitoe, include:
- 1,775 sq ft let to specialist corporate finance adviser Camlee Group, which will relocate from Brooklands Place in Sale to the park on a five-year lease
- 1,500 sq ft let to cloud telephone system provider NFON UK, which will move from Cheadle Royal Business Park to occupy space on the ground floor
- 1,000 sq ft let to wealth management adviser the John Greening Practice
- 1,500 sq ft let to digital marketing firm Afin Technologies
- 550 sq ft let to home technology specialist Be Smart Home
Afin Technologies was represented by OBI, while the other tenants were unrepresented.
The lettings come after the landlord carried out a remodelling of the four-storey building, including refurbishing the common areas and 18,000 sq ft of vacant space, and adding a café and interactive meeting booths.
Other occupiers at Eden Point include Entertainment Today, White Rose Sports Management, JTRS, Clear Orthodontics, Purple Patch IFA, Webquarters, Action 365 and Sports Abroad.
The quoted rental price for the complex is £19.50/sq ft.
Paul McCann, co-founder of Bridge Properties, said: “By refurbishing Eden Point and bringing in new amenities, we have retained existing tenants and attracted new organisations, helping to maximise the value of the asset.
“The new airport link road and much improved A34 road ensures our building is easily accessed from all the South Manchester towns and suburbs.”