Property consultants Drivers Jonas Deloitte has promoted Simon Bedford as the new head of the Manchester office.
Bedford will lead an 80-strong team after taking over from John Adams who will now lead Drivers Jonas Deloitte's planning team nationally.
John Adams co-founded Drivers Jonas in Manchester over ten years ago and since then the agency has worked on developments such as Manchester's and Liverpool's Beetham towers.
Bedford, who has been with Drivers Jonas Deloitte for two years, previously headed the firm's economic regeneration team in the North of England.
The business merged with Deloitte in March this year to become Drivers Jonas Deloitte after the accountants and business advisors, Deloitte, acquired the firm in January.
Bedford said: "The professional services market is evolving and by merging with Deloitte we are now leading the way.
"Property is at the heart of any business transaction and now we have been able to package up our advice with the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte in order to provide clients with a one-stop shop."
Patrick Loftus, North West practice senior partner at Deloitte, added: "Simon is a natural choice to take Drivers Jonas Deloitte forward in the region. I am looking forward to working with him on strengthening our business in the North West."
Drivers Jonas Deloitte also unveiled over 20 new promotions within its Manchester and Leeds offices. These include Richard Pike becoming an associate partner in the project management and building consultancy team and Jon Lovell, head of the company's national sustainability team, to director.
The full list of promotions included:
- Richard Pike to associate partner
- Michele Steel to director
- Mark Finch to director
- Jon Lovell to director
- Dean Collins to assistant director
- Michelle Richardson to assistant director
- Suzy Blackledge to assistant director
- Alex McCallion to assistant director
- Callum Robertson to assistant director
- Gareth Hughes to assistant director
- Mathew Benton to senior surveyor
- Ellen Philcox to senior planner
- Anna Simcock to senior planner
- Nick Buck to senior consultant
- James Sidlow to surveyor
- Claire Levitt to surveyor
- Adam Osborne
- Rachel Davies to planner
- James Adgey to planner
- Hannah Smith to planner
- Melissa Wilson to planner
- Lydia Whitaker to planner
- Aleksandra Szwiling to marketing executive