Don’t wait until MIPIM 2020 to debate the critical issues in Manchester and ask questions of the most senior leaders shaping the City Region’s future.
Place North West is proud to bring together Manchester City Council chief executive Joanne Roney, leader Richard Leese, Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham, and chief executive of the Combined Authority Eamonn Boylan on stage together for the first time, at Question Time: Manchester’s New Agenda at The Lowry Hotel on 30 October.
With rocketing investment and unprecedented expansion, is Manchester going to make the most of current opportunities and will Joanne Roney’s new agenda be the breath of fresh air needed?
This is your opportunity to influence at the very highest level and be part of an event where all the region’s senior property professionals will be in attendance.
This event is aimed at director level and above, and has already attracted a comprehensive list of companies; Renaker Build, Urban Splash, Ask Real Estate, U+I, Muse Developments, Vita Property, SimpsonHaugh, Hodder + Partners, Peel L&P, Turley, Avison Young and more.
Currently sponsored by Savills and BECG, there are just three remaining opportunities for businesses to raise their profile amongst the most senior gathering of property professionals Place North West has ever brought together.
Critical themes of the debate will include:
- Who were the winners and losers of the last regeneration cycle and how can we be more inclusive?
- Has quality placemaking been forgotten in the quest for volume of development?
- Has Manchester’s growth been fair for all and what are the key initiatives to get it right from 2020 onwards?
- Is politics too involved with planning?
- Is the city of a truly international quality and what still needs to be done?
- Were key development projects worth the investment and how can we make them work – Ordsall Chord, Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester Airport
Tickets are priced at £150+VAT and sold on an application-only basis, by emailing email@example.com
Don’t miss out on your chance to be involved in this exciting and exclusive debate.