Teams of on-site workers have been cracking on with projects throughout much of lockdown. Now, as many of us start to venture back into the office, Place North West wants to capture the momentum that has been maintained across the region and present it in a series of special features.
The third and final part on Monday 3 August will cover the rest of the North West. What we need:
- Photos: general views of the building being erected – landscape or portrait – in high-res jpeg format. Images captured on mobile phone is fine
- Brief details of work done since mid-March, for example, steel frame going up, cladding being installed
- Project summary: name of the development, location, size in sq ft or units, timeline
- Gross development value, if known
- Team: developer, investor, contractor, architect, quantity surveyor, project manager, planner, agents, other consultants – the more names the merrier
- Format: Words in plain unformatted Word doc, or email body, and images as high-res jpegs – ie, original file
- Send with ‘CRACKING ON’ in the email subject header line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 5pm Friday 31 July.
- Manchester, central and city fringe, Monday 20 July
- Liverpool, central and city fringe, Monday 27 July
- Rest of North West, Monday 3 August
- Deadline, Friday before publication
Thanks for your help and we look forward to publishing the features.