Symphony Housing Group has launched a search for responsive repairs and void works contractors for 18,000 homes across the region, with a total contract value of £27.6m over several geographical lots.
Symphony is acting on behalf of Liverpool Housing Trust, Cobalt Housing, Beechwood Ballantyne Community Housing Associations and Ribble Valley Homes.
The contracts will last for four years and will start in August 2015. The framework is divided into the following lots:
- Works to 3,200 social housing properties owned by Beechwood Ballantyne and Liverpool Housing Trust in Wirral, Runcorn, Halton, Chester and Cheshire, contract value £4.2m
- Works to 6,000 properties owned by Liverpool Housing Trust in Liverpool, Preston, Southport, Widnes, St Helens, Ormskirk and Sefton, contract value £7.2m
- Works to 1,800 sheltered properties owned by Liverpool Housing Trust in Accrington and Crew, contract value £750,000
- Responsive repairs to 6,000 properties owned by Cobalt in Fazakerley, Croxteth and Norris Green in Liverpool, contract value £14m, potentially over two lots
- Works to 1,200 properties owned by Ribble Valley Homes in Clitheroe, Longridge and the surrounding villages, contract value £1.6m.
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 14 November.