The line-up has been announced for CityCo's Manchester City Centre Annual Review 2011/12 breakfast at Manchester Town Hall in February.
Sir Richard Leese, leader of Manchester City Council, will introduce a panel of the city's major players to reflect on successes last year and look ahead to the projects which will change the city in 2012.
On the panel will be:
- David Pringle, director of the Co-operative's NOMA project
- Charlie Cornish, chief executive of Manchester Airports Group
- Barbara Spicer, chief executive of Salford City Council
- Philip Purdy, Transport for Greater Manchester's Metrolink Director
- Rowena Burns, CityCo chairman and chief operating officer of Bruntwood
- Sir Howard Bernstein, chief executive, Manchester City Council
- Cllr Pat Karney, city centre spokesman, Manchester City Council
- Vaughan Allen, chief executive, CityCo
The event is due to run from 8am until 10am on 8 February in the Great Hall at Manchester Town Hall. The event is free of charge and open to senior members of Manchester city centre's business community.
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place by Monday 16 January. If you have any enquiries about this event, please contact Nicola Wilkinson on 0161 838 3256.