Cheshire East Council has created a property-related consultancy framework to deliver services across various disciplines.
Three providers have been appointed to each of the 11 lots, which includes architectural, construction and marketing consultancy services.
Each lot has a two year contract period with a possible extension of a further two years.
The winners of each lots were:
- Architectural services contract from £630,000 to £980,000: Lancaster Maloney, Halliday Meecham Architects, Architects Design Partnership
- Building services engineering, £280,000 to £450,000: WYG Engineering, SI Sealy & Associates, Troup Bywaters + Anders,
- Quantity surveying cervices, £220,000 to £350,000: Sweett, Tozer Gallagher, Interserve Construction
- Structural engineering services, £290,000 to £450,000: Sutcliffe Projects, Lancaster Maloney, Wilde Consultants
- Building surveying services, £190,000 to £290,000: David Trowler, Cunliffes, Arcus Consulting
- Heritage architectural Ssrvices, £320,000 to £480,000: Purcell Miller Tritton, Architects Design Partnership, Buttress Architects
- Project manager services, £120,000 to £200,000: Halliday Meecham Architects, Cunliffes, Poole Dick Associates
- Construction and design cost services, £160,000 to £240,000: Innov8 Safety Solutions, 3cRisk, David Trowler
- Environmental and engineering consultancy services, £320,000 to £480,000: RSK Environment, URS Infrastructure & Environment, WYG Engineering, Building Design Partnership, Amec Environment & Infrastructure
- Marketing and agency services, £320,000 to £480,000: GVA, Lambert Smith Hampton, Colliers International
- Masterplanning consultancy services, £400,000 to £600,000: URS Infrastructure & Environment, Halliday Meecham, Barton Willmore