Cheshire East Council is holding public consultation meetings to get feedback about its Local Development Framework.
Officers from the local authority's spatial planning team are inviting views from residents of how people think the towns and villages should look in the future – including identifying sites for housing, employment development, shops and recreation facilities. This is your chance to have your say.
Cheshire East Council has been holding a host of consultation events over the summer that members of the public can get involved in. The latest market events have already been held this week in Congleton and Alsager.
There was an event on Thursday at Sandbach Market and this is due to be followed by:
- Crewe Market, Friday, 12 August, Lyceum Square, 10am-2pm
- Macclesfield Market, Tuesday, 16 August, Outside Grosvenor Shopping Centre, 10am-2pm
- Nantwich Market, Thursday, 18 August, outside Nantwich Market Hall, 10am-2pm
- Knutsford Market, Friday, 19 August, 10am-2pm
- Middlewich Market, Tuesday, 23 August, Southway Car Park, 10am-2pm.
These events are open to all members of the public. Cheshire East is encouraging residents to complete a questionnaire – even if they can't attend the exhibitions; complete the questionnaire online at www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/ldf
You can also email the team at: email@example.com
Further exhibitions will be held in September, in Poynton, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Nantwich, Handforth, Crewe and Shavington.