The Centre for Construction Innovation has announced the application process for the North West Regional Construction Awards 2011 is now open.
Now in its fifth year, the awards celebrate and recognise the achievements of the North West construction industry, showcasing the best, most innovative construction projects and working practices in the region.
There are twelve awards being presented in the following categories:
- Leadership and People Development Award
- Equality and Diversity in Construction Award
- Local Economic Award – five regions
- Sustainability Award – Our Legacy
- Resource Efficiency Award
- Integration and Collaborative Working Award – Value in Construction
- Business Innovation Award
- Heritage Award
- Contractor of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Client of the Year
- Project of the Year
The winners will automatically be entered into the National Constructing Excellence Awards, which will be announced at a gala dinner in London later in the year.
The Centre for Construction Innovation is inviting companies from across the region to submit entries for their construction related projects.
CCI said deadline for entries will be Monday 28 February 2011 and the themed black-tie awards ceremony and dinner will take place on Thursday 26 May at Chester Racecourse.
- To find out more about the awards or to nominate a project visit the Place North West Events listings