Hear from speakers including Sigma Capital, Peel L&P and Urban Splash, and network with 300 other property professionals at one of Place North West‘s largest conferences.
The half day event will take place on Thursday 2 April at the Science & Industry Museum, and will examine the biggest trends and projects across the residential sector.
The programme includes a mix of presentations and debates, looking at housing masterplans, Government policies, Local Plans and living trends, examining the push for increased residential delivery across the region.
The conference will be divided into three themed panels on:
- Planning and policy on a local and national level, shaping the future of developments
- Building better cities, looking at high rise, infrastructure and city living trends
- Building better towns, the growing momentum around regional towns and the delivery of a diverse housing market
Confirmed speakers include:
- Duncan Sutherland, regeneration director, Sigma Capital Group
- Richard Knight, planning director, Peel L&P
- Suzanne Benson, partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Claire Griffiths, executive director – growth, development & assets, Irwell Valley Homes
- Andrew Johnston, head of planning, Urban Splash
- Siobhan Ryder, head of business development North, Ilke Homes
- Cllr Peter Moss, deputy leader and cabinet member for planning and regulation, Preston City Council
Chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, contributing editor of Place North West
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT.
The event is sponsored by Trowers & Hamlins, Lexington Communications, WSP | Indigo, Sigma Capital Group and Rendall & Rittner
PLEASE NOTE AN INVOICING FEE OF £4 PER TICKET WILL BE ADDED SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY BY INVOICE. THERE IS NO FEE FOR ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS