Join agents, developers, architects and planners for this office market update in Manchester city centre on Thursday 4 October.
Sponsored by Kier Property Developments, JMW Solicitors, Malcolm Hollis and Hydrock, the breakfast conference be looking at the latest take-up figures, changes in occupier demand, trends in wellbeing design, and forecasts for the future of the market.
The event will also spotlight best practice in office developments, both in Manchester and further afield.
Presentations on the following topics will kick off the morning:
- Well-being in office design, by Chris Bowie-Hill, technical director, Hydrock
- Manchester offices take-up & occupier trends, by Andrew Cowell, director of transactions & asset management, OBI
- A case study on regeneration success at King’s Cross London, set to be home to Google and Facebook HQs, by Julian Lipscombe, director, Bennetts Associates
This will be followed by a panel discussion, where the previous speakers will be joined by:
- Melanie Jones, managing director, All Plus Management, and director, Allied London, discussing the success of Spinningfields, and Allied London’s future plans St John’s, ABC and Enterprise City
- Caleb Parker, co-founder and chief executive of Bold, the ‘space as a service’ platform bringing hotel-style hospitality to the offices sector
The discussion will be chaired by Jessica Middleton-Pugh, editor of Place North West
Attendees signed up for the event already include Bruntwood, Brabners, Fairhursts Design Group, Indigo Planning, Falconer Chester Hall, Mills & Reeve, Turner & Townsend, Space Zero, Baker Mallet, and Overbury.
The conference will start at 8am for breakfast, with an 8.30am start to presentations. The event will end at 10.30am with an opportunity for further networking.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT.